Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tile cutters, why do I prefer it since 1980? PART. 2 Technical reasons.

Tile cutters Montolit are very different from the others tile cutters that I met during my job life.
I would like to demonstrate you that it’s not only my personal opinion. For example, if you look to the structure, the Montolit tile cutter is
die-casting aluminium and nickel-plated steel. It grants the maximum resistance and weather-resistance. The titanium wheel is standard!
This tile cutter has a very good goniometrical square, simple to use and very innovative respect to the others product on the market.
Anyway, the best characteristic for me is the push system. I tried to cut different type of tiles with different tile cutters but, specially with big tiles, like 60 x 60 and more, the benefit of push system is incredible. Perfect cut and no problem on your hand after many hours of use!
There are many tile cutters on the market but if you are deciding between push and pull version, I strongly suggest you push version. I know that there is some special research from Norwegian institute that shows the problem caused by pull systems to cut tiles. If I will find it, I will show you asap!
From my point of view, It is important to choose the right tile cutter or in general tiling tools thinking on its effect on your body too.
Goodbye my dear tilers!