Thursday, April 8, 2010

Manual tile cutter or wet saw...?

Hi! many young tilers ask me to suggest him when and where to use manual tile cutter or wet saw because many times you can cut the same tile with both tile cutters with similar results. Personally I try to do my job with the manual tile cutter due to the speed, easy to move also in not easy situation...working on 4...5 floor etc, cheaper (witha good machine you'll change the small whell once a year! and it is very cheap :-). Obviously there are many tile and many situation in which you have to use a wet tile saw for example with special corrugated tiles with veryu irregular surfaces...very thick or hard tiles. It is incredible because the tile producers are producing "very difficult" tiles. I mean, very difficolt to cut but we will find every time a solution. Finally, I need to have both machine but it is useful to work more with a manual tile cutter :i)

No comments:

Post a Comment