Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tile cutter with laser guide? Is it a good tools?

Hi, I just spent some money to purchase a manual tile cutter with laser guide. It was fantastic to see it inside the onlineshop but when I received it I was surpriced. The laser is only a gadget because it isn't necessary and it is not exact!!! I spent 250,00 euro for big tile cutter...I think that I'll try to sell it on ebay in the next days.
I'll buy a push tile cutter that I saw in California online shop. The new Montolit 93P2 with reinforced bar. Simply but professional and durable ...for life :-)
Some friend of mine are suggesting me to buy push tile cutter but I'l afraid to have body problems using a push tile cutter. I know many tilers with serious problems on wrist due to the use of pull tile cutter. Let's see. Ok for pushing :-) everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment