Sunday, June 12, 2011

Which is The best tile cutter in the USA?

Hey! this is a very hard question.
Unfortunately there aren't professional "Made in USA" tile cutters. The real challange is between the italian tile cutters Montolit, Sigma, Siri, Raimondi etc.
In my opinion Sigma is very good, a very solid professional tile cutter but I don't like pull tile cutters because they created me problems with my wrist in in the past!
Montolit, you know, is a very tool, full of useful optionals to cut every kind of tiles, also the 14 mm tiles (gres).
Siri is also professional but too complex for me. I need simply tools.
Raimondi has a good tile cutter but Raimondi doesn't produce them.
What is your idea? Which tile cutter is the best in the USA?
I'll be waiting for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment